Participate in the Beauté Sélection Nantes on
March 6 & 7, 2022 at Exponantes.
Sunday 6 March : 9:30 am to 6:30pm
Monday 7 March : 9.30am to 5pm
The vaccination pass is mandatory from 16 years old to access the exhibition.
Save time and register online to get your badge.
Admission to the exhibition is exclusively reserved for industry professionals with proof of identity. Your badge will be scanned at the entrance of the exhibition (prefer the digital badge on mobile phone).
Registration online in January 2022
You are in charge of a school group, register your students for free.
Access is reserved for school groups following a university course in hairdressing or beauty ... The salon may refuse your registration if the training does not correspond.
Parc des Expositions - Route de Saint-Joseph de Porterie - 44300 Nantes
Nantes Atlantique airport 25 minutes away:
- Shuttle to the city centre, then tram line 1 towards Beaujoire, get off at the Beaujoire terminus. The exhibition centre is on your left as you get off.
- Car hire on site. All the major car rental companies are present at Nantes Atlantique airport. Their counters are located on the esplanade, in the immediate vicinity of the rental car park: Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Enterprise, Sixt.
Taxi rank on site. For reservations: +33 (0)2 40 69 22 22
- Some trade shows and events are AIR France - KLM partners and allow their exhibitors and visitors to benefit from preferential rates.
TGV station 15 minutes from the Parc.
- By tram: when you arrive at Nantes station, take the "Gare Nord" exit. Tramway station opposite the station. Take tramway line 1 towards Beaujoire, get off at the Beaujoire terminus. The exhibition centre is on your left as you get off.
- By taxi: station at the North and South exits of the station; reservation: + 33 (0)2 40 69 22 22
- Car hire: take the South exit, the main car hire companies are represented.
5,000 parking spaces in the immediate vicinity of the exhibition centre.
- From Angers/Paris via the A11: exit Carquefou-Boisbonne-La Beaujoire, then follow "La Beaujoire", route de St Joseph de Porterie.
- From Bordeaux/La Rochelle/Airport Nantes Atlantique: follow the direction of Poitiers by the East ring road, then Rennes and exit at gate 40 "Porte de la Beaujoire".
- From Rennes/Vannes/St Nazaire/La Baule: follow the direction of Poitiers and the East ring road, then exit N°38, then exit at gate 40 "Porte de la Beaujoire".
By public transport
- Bus : Line 75 stop Beaujoire - Line 80 stop Batignolles
- Chronobus C6 stop Beaujoire
- Tramway: line 1 direct from the city centre towards Beaujoire, get off at Beaujoire or Ranzay. Beaujoire station gives access to the main entrance of the park. The exhibition centre is in front of you when you get off the tram.
- The Ranzay station gives access to the second entrance of the park. The exhibition centre is on your right as you get off the tramway (pedestrian path that passes over the ring road).
Download the timetable and the map of the tramway line.
In order to offer you a healthy and serene visit, Beauté Sélection undertakes to put in place measures and resources throughout the duration of the event.
For the visitors :
- Visitors will only have a dematerialised badge which will be scanned onto their mobile phone.
- Flows will be controlled on entry and exit in order to be able to quantify the overall population at any time.
- Signage reminding visitors of the barrier gestures will be put in place at strategic points of the exhibition, and hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the reception desk and in all the animation zone
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory for everyone at the exhibition.
- Frequency of sustained disinfection of toilets and common areas.
- Reminder of preventive measures before the exhibition, awareness raising among reception staff.
- Encouraging pre-built stand structures and easy-to-clean furnishings
- Prohibit the collective use of tools
- Designate a Covid-19 referent on your stand, usually the stand manager.
- Remind the obligation to wear a mask
- Define work schedules that integrate health measures.
- Provide for the disinfection of contact surfaces between users and the provision of wipes and hydro-alcoholic solutions, in the case of shared use of equipment and/or tools.
- Avoid the distribution of promotional documents or objects, favour electronic formats.
For the organisers :
- Management of traffic flows
- Ensure that the distance measures applicable at the time of the exhibition are observed.
- Checks on the conformity of the sanitary measures put in place
- The presence of first-aid workers during the exhibition period
- The setting up of a room for people presenting symptoms or having been detected by the first-aid workers during their visits.
- The opening of all sanitary points with regular and reinforced maintenance and cleaning.
- The installation of hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers at the entrances, exits, in the animation areas and the exhibition.
- The multiplication of catering points
- Enlarging the dining and seating areas to comply with the distance guidelines.
- The obligation to wear a mask
- The display of the sanitary gestures to be respected in the hall
- Dematerialise communication media (catalogue, plan and online animation programme on the mobile application of the Beauté Sélection trade show).
- All persons with proven symptoms, identified by the first-aid workers or at the entrances will be refused entry and will be taken care of by the dedicated services on site.