Participate in the Beauté Sélection Lyon on November 21 & 22, 2021 at Lyon Eurexpo.
Sunday 21 November : 9:30 am to 6:30pm
Monday 22 November : 9.30am to 5pm
Save time and register online to get your badge.
Admission to the exhibition is exclusively reserved for industry professionals with proof of identity. Your badge will be scanned at the entrance of the exhibition (prefer the digital badge on mobile phone).
Registration on September 2021
You are in charge of a school group, register your students for free.
Access is reserved for school groups following a university course in hairdressing or beauty ... The salon may refuse your registration if the training does not correspond.
Boulevard de l'Europe - 69680 Chassieu
Located halfway between Lyon city centre and the Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport / TGV station hub, Eurexpo Lyon is ideally situated and easily accessible by all means of transport.
Your itinerary on: https://www.lyonaeroports.com/
To get to Eurexpo Lyon from the train stations, follow Tramway T5 and Bus 100 "Direct Eurexpo", which is only in circulation during the exhibition period.
Your itinerary on: https://www.oui.sncf/
Close to the A43 and A46 motorways, Eurexpo Lyon is at the heart of the European motorway network, 4 hours from Paris, 3 hours from Marseille, 1.5 hours from Geneva and 3 hours from Turin. The car parks have a capacity of 13,000 spaces in the immediate vicinity of the 3 entrances to Eurexpo Lyon.
In order to offer you a healthy and serene visit, Beauté Sélection Lyon undertakes to put in place measures and resources throughout the duration of the event.
For the visitors :
- Visitors will only have a dematerialised badge which will be scanned onto their mobile phone.
- Flows will be controlled on entry and exit in order to be able to quantify the overall population at any time.
- Signage reminding visitors of the barrier gestures will be put in place at strategic points of the exhibition, and hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the reception desk and in all the animation zone
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory for everyone at the exhibition.
- Frequency of sustained disinfection of toilets and common areas.
- Respect of 1 metre of social distance measurement.
- Reminder of preventive measures before the exhibition, awareness raising among reception staff.
- Encouraging pre-built stand structures and easy-to-clean furnishings
- Prohibit the collective use of tools
- Designate a Covid-19 referent on your stand, usually the stand manager.
- Remind the obligation to wear a mask
- Define work schedules that integrate health measures.
- Provide for the disinfection of contact surfaces between users and the provision of wipes and hydro-alcoholic solutions, in the case of shared use of equipment and/or tools.
- Avoid the distribution of promotional documents or objects, favour electronic formats.
For the organisers :
- Management of traffic flows
- Counting incoming participants
- Ensure that the distance measures applicable at the time of the exhibition are observed.
- Checks on the conformity of the sanitary measures put in place
- The presence of first-aid workers during the exhibition period
- The setting up of a room for people presenting symptoms or having been detected by the first-aid workers during their visits.
- The opening of all sanitary points with regular and reinforced maintenance and cleaning.
- The installation of hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers at the entrances, exits, in the animation areas and the exhibition.
- The multiplication of catering points
- Enlarging the dining and seating areas to comply with the distance guidelines.
- The obligation to wear a mask
- The possibility of buying masks for people who do not wear them.
- The display of the sanitary gestures to be respected in the hall
- Dematerialise communication media (catalogue, plan and online animation programme on the mobile application of the Beauté Sélection trade show).
- All persons with proven symptoms, identified by the first-aid workers or at the entrances will be refused entry and will be taken care of by the dedicated services on site.